Monday, September 3, 2007

Tight Spot

The answer was so obvious, but apparently I’m still thinking, thinking and thinking very hard on it.

WHY?

Cos’ my heart told me I want that while my Brain heads for another one - Sounds so familiar eh? I bet everyone comes thru this stage of their life every now and then

How to choose? They both came at the same time and another one seems to be on the way too. Suddenly I have to sit down and re-evaluate the one’s that’s goin to be the BEST for me
(and have NO REGRETS for it!)

What’s running thru my mind now? All the WHAT Ifs, WHAT if this is better, WHAT if that was better? WHAT if it would not turn out the way I want it to be? WHAT If the other ones can give me the stuffs that I’m looking for all my life? ARghhhhh, talk to me about CHOICES we have to make in LIFE, DARN

As I was thinking hard about the issue, the radio suddenly played this song –
“Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be, the FUTURE’s not ours to see, Que Sera Sera, what will be, will be”

Just how this song was able to ease my uncertainties at this point of time & as I look up the SKY, GOD – I know you’ve bring me to it and you’ll be there to bring me through it…


No comments: