Monday, September 10, 2007

Still excited over HIM

Few more days to go – anticipating with eagerness!

Cris called me last Friday asking me how was the Karaoke session? I was like it’s cancelled since everyone can’t make it. Karaoke is enjoyed with all, not just few I said…

She apologise for her unavailability and as we plan for our next session, I told her im not free next FRI (14/9) – my bro’s coming. She was uh huh, you got brother one meh?

I was like eh – JACKY CHEUNG la, as a sister how can I not support him eh? I can hear she almost wanted to hit on me, I continued - but he’s really my brother ma coz we share the same surname and same nenek moyang ma. In my wildest dream rite, talk bout’ some really thick skin gal, hehehe!

Few more days to go before Ill let off my singing prowess too, Jacky Cheung leh – don’t ask me how much I bought the tics okay. There are only few singers I can’t miss and he’s one of them. I’ll be on the front bit, that’s all I can say!

Who doesn’t listen to him, I wonder! Been listening and singing to his tune since young and never misses his concert in Malaysia. I’m anticipating a good or great show from my so-called BRO as I know he can live up to EXPECTATION (coz Emil’s concert was a record breaker this year, so I hope his would be as good as what I’ve enjoyed last July)

And I’m counting, counting and counting down – 4 days to the good (my turn to be 在他身边)...

No comments: