Wednesday, September 12, 2007

COLD HARD CASH RACE

What time is the counter opening? Queue up, please - the counter will only open at 9.30am says the CIMB officer

7.45am and I found myself queuing up to buy the units allocated for ASW 2020

Money matters? You bet…

Thank god, PNB management limited the units to RM20,000 per person and these uncles & aunties all with so much of money (I often wonder how these peoples can have so much money) and mind you, they are all COLD HARD CASH!

The amusing thing was I guess I’m the only ONE asking for minimum lots while the rest all taruh MAXIMUM lots (aiseh, if only I’m that RICH)

In the end, I left the place a happy customer (even after 3 hrs of waiting). Thou my investment was minimal, it’s thru the limitations by the management that enable small players like us to get a taste of what these 2.06 billions units is all about

No comments: