Friday, September 21, 2007

Sick, sick, sick & INHUMANE

How could they do this to her? Sigh, my heart sank deep in sadness when I read on the news that the body found in a bag belongs to the long lost little gal name NURIN who was missing since August 20.

And man, how she had to endure the pain of the inhumane act that fall upon her – what can a lil gal of 8 years old do or defend against some SADIST? Cucumber and brinjal, what animal would do that as commented by politicians, NGOs on the papers but to me, why when these kinda things happen would peoples compare it to an animal? I think ANIMAL would have better sense and compassion compare to these atrocious creatures.
Couple of months ago, it was the death of 3 year old Shearwy Ooi Ying Ying that shook the nation, now another case that made the nation anger with haunts to catch that BEAST, and I know no one couldn’t agree more. Afterall, recent spate of crime cases against kids left me thinking deep - kids are no longer in safety zone now or parents are not doing enough to protect children these days?

I’m constantly worrying about my baby nieces and nephews safety afterall these cases and wouldn’t ever want to imagine such situation – whereby if I do, I tell you I would certainly have no hesitation to even put up my own life to KILL them INDEFINITELY!

We all know cases like that will bound to happen at any one time but as a society, we must all know and constantly remind ourselves on our social obligation to play as a citizen

Till then, how much and what role to play? Points to ponder...

My deepest sympathy to Nurin’s family and my thoughts and prayers are with the little gal from the bottom of my heart. The nation would not let you die in vain, and I believe strongly in KARMA, your killer would deserve his/her punishment in due time

REST IN PEACE...

No comments: