Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Simply FAB-ULOUS

Fab-ulous or what? Fabregas does it again – that squeezed in goal with pure instant instinct, I was like phew, he really does come of age! Just Simply Fab-olous (the celeb he had with Rosicky on the goal says it all!)


Their expressions says it all, SHEER CLASS



Only last week did he score and won the match over ManC. I was actually fumed and cursing the ManC gk - darn that Kasper, what the hell was he so committed? He had just saved a penalty from Robin Van Persie – I was like what the hell (I screamed out to mum who was half way bathing – PENALTY, Arsenal’s gonna kick) and darn he saved it, how dare him (I actually close my eyes when v. Persie took that kick)


Is ManC that good? They have not lose in the season so far and got off 3 pts against MOANERS last week. Doomed for a lose? I beg to differ as I was also busy sms-ing with Eng Hann on the miss. Then up-step Fabregas attempt which saw Arsenal won with dramatic winner ten minutes from time, unbelievable! All of a sudden, Fabregas spells F-A-B-R-E-G-R-E-A-T to me - top class, neat!



No. 4 great, Fabregas


Eng Hann reminded me, told ya our No.4 is good and I told him, I dint say he was no good, in fact – HE ROCKS and he may as well has gotten his name on my next jersey (the 2nd player to whom my jersey will have a name after BERGKAMP 10, hmm FABREGAS 4 sounds ideal rite?). He'll gets my SUPPORT FOREVER, so he betta make sure he plays well, man!


As I was still reading news from Soccernet on the post match analysis, I let out a smile on the following statement :- WENGER HUMOUR - 'When I saw my Dutch striker step up to face Schmeichel from the penalty spot, my memories went back to Dennis Bergkamp and an FA Cup semi-final against Manchester United back in 1999,' said the Arsenal boss with a chuckle. 'Then Schmeichel saves again. I just hope I don't have to meet his grandson in 20 years time'


How true as I could still remember the uneventful match as Arsenal could have nailed that match at 90 min at match level at 1-1 if not for that missed penalty by BERGKAMP and MOAN-UTD eventually emerged as winners after that stunner from Ryan Giggs. But having said that all, Dennis Bergkamp is stil da’ man for me. So glad to hear that he was voted into NATIONAL FOOTBALL MUSEUM HALL OF FAME 2007 ahead of Sir Trevor Booking, Ray Clemence, Paul Scholes, Len Shackleton & Ray Wilson. They don’t make MENs like these anymore, get my driff? And with that, DB 10 has made me his loyal supporter all over again

No comments: