Sunday, April 6, 2008

Honesty not NECESSARILY the BEST POLICY

What did I just said to him? Our conversation was still going on pretty well until I told him that?

His reaction changed immediately and asked me what kind of reaction should he give me? All of a sudden, he became so quiet, quiet in his own thoughts…

I felt scared and worried, what will he think of me now? What's going thru his mind?
His voice tells me he’s unhappy and as a matter of fact, he actually minds.

I immediately sms Val to let her know what I told him, and it didn’t made me any better as she said that why were you so honest????? That’s a SERIOUS OFFENCE, good luck my fren.

Phew, but I always thought ‘Honesty is the Best Policy’ – but in this case, it doesn’t seems so.

I’m feeling extremely restless now. Perhaps there are things better left unsaid…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.