Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Edison & his SEX obsession

Who’s the hottest fella in town right now? Who hasn’t seen it? My eyes almost dropped off after seeing those pictures. Nuff said! A simple laptop repair job turned into a controversial scandalous talk of the town – pictures in compromising positions, splashed all over the Internet.

And the willing participants –

a) Gillian Chung (Twins quartet) – still trying to act innocent
b) Cecilia Cheung (not surprised at all)
c) Bobo Chen
d) Mandy Chen
e) Vincy Yeung
f) Candice Chan
g) Rachel Ngan

Oh well, he apologized last week and chosen to leave the HK entertainment, but next question is for how long? For good? Below are excerpts of Edison’s statement worth pondering :-

“Today I have come back to Hong Kong to stand before you and account for myself. I have never escaped from my responsibility. I admit that most of the photos being circulated on the Internet were taken by me. But these photos are very private and have not been shown to people and are never intended to be shown to anyone. These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent.

This matter has deteriorated to the extent that society as a whole has been affected by this. In this regard, I am deeply saddened. I would like now to apologize to all the people for all the suffering that has been caused and the problems that have arisen from this. I would like to apologize to all the ladies and to all their families for any harm or hurt that they have been feeling. I am sorry.

I hope, after today, I can have your forgiveness. With regard to this case, with everything, everything that has happened, I am deeply sorry. I hope you all accept my apology and give me a chance.”

Is he really SORRY for the fact? According to a website, he din’t seem to appear so and of course, latest developments reveals that he’s now suspected of leaking the pictures himself.

Oh well, as an outsider – I can only say so much and I thought over it, who are we to judge? My sympathies are to the willing ladies whom have to now salvage their existing relationships or even marriages (think I’ve lost count how many womens had their weddings cancelled) as a result of this scandal.

Let’s just sit and see what else unfolds…

No comments: