Thursday, January 31, 2008

That ONE moment...

It was your 1st time last night
I could see the anticipation on your face
Your were full of enthusiasm & eagerness
As we both sat close to each other

You sang your heart out
I sang my heart out
Like 2 young adults
As we immersed deep into our own world of thoughts…

And the time you were waiting for whole night arrives
He sang, he sang your song
It happen to be your favourite song
I could see your face was a picture of gladness

I could feel it on my hand
As you turn & face me
The tears were flowing
I was stunned

Wanted so much to wipe the tears off
It must be something close to your heart
I wonder what’s going thru your mind
Only you should have known

You held my hand tight
Our heads joined
You wish that moment would not end
And I was GLAD – we spent that moment together

1 comment:

chewy_cheryl said...

ai yer...so yuk mah!hehe